By accessing or using About Sims Site and About Sims Board, hereafter referred as "About Sims", you explicitly agree to comply with and be bound by its terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference herein. If you are not in agreement, you should stop using About Sims.
About Sims reserves the right to modify its terms, policies and guidelines, at any time, so please make sure to review these regularly. Article's date is auto-updated every time there is a modification and makes the changes effective upon publication. If you do not agree with the modifications, you should stop using the Site.
Registering an Account
Registration requires a valid e-mail address and no other personally identifiable information. It’s your responsibility to keep your account’s details safe:
- Do not share your password
- Do not choose an “easy to guess” password
- Do not share any personal information through posts, personal messaging, emails, profile fields, etc., that may lead to breach of your account’s security
About Sims may contain links to other websites and resources in order to provide relevant information. This does not mean that About Sims endorses, adopts or supports in any way respective websites and resources.
About Sims does not hold any responsibility or liability for third parties’ content, security, privacy and other policies. Use of these links is at your discretion and responsibility.
You should review other websites’ terms and policies before proceeding with your navigation or any other transaction with them.
Use of Communication Features
About Sims provides communication features (such as board, personal messaging, etc.), which you or other third parties may use to share messages or other ideas and comments. By using the communication features provided by About Sims, you expressly consent not to post, share, distribute, collect, store, create or otherwise publish any of the following:
- Private information, including but not limited to address, phone number, email address, etc.), of third parties unless you have a written consent to do so
- Misleading content with regards to your ID and/or your relation with other third parties
- Content that violates any copyright and license
- Content that is illegal, defamatory, obscene, harassing, threatening, abusive or invasive of privacy
- Content that is otherwise inappropriate according to the sole discretion of About Sims
- Content that encourages in any way illegal actions, as defined by national or international laws
- Viruses or other harmful files
- Promotional activities of any kind and advertisements
- Content that is unrelated to About Sims general idea and concept
About Sims holds no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted, shared, distributed, collected, stored, created or otherwise published by you or other third parties. About Sims has no obligation to monitor and/or edit any of this content but reserves its right to remove or edit without prior notice any content that, according to its sole discretion, is considered inappropriate. It’s your responsibility to create with your own means personal backups of your own content.
Information may be used in order to adhere to legal requests, ensure the integrity and operation of About Sims, and protect About Sims and its users. In such cases, About Sims may access and disclose if required any information necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to, user profile information, IP address and traffic information, posted content, usage.
About Sims content (graphics, text, files, etc.) is the proprietary property of About Sims.
User Submitted Content
By submitting Custom Content to About Sims, unless indicated otherwise, you acknowledge that:
- You grant About Sims a non-exclusive, royalty-free, permanent license to use, publish, distribute and publicly display this content on About Sims and in any media
- You grant About Sims the right to use the content as it deems appropriate, including but not limited to deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to publish
- About Sims has no obligation to pay you any fees
By submitting Custom Content to About Sims, you verify that:
- You are the creator and owner of this content
- Your content is in compliance with About Sims rules (appropriate for all users, not insulting or promoting illegal actions in any way, etc. – common sense should be used)
About Sims runs advertisements of third parties in order to cover part of its costs. About Sims is not responsible or in any way liable for any kind of problem you may encounter as a result of your interaction with any of the third party advertisers.
While About Sims takes every reasonable precaution in order to secure your access to the site and its services, About Sims cannot warranty that these or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful code. It is your responsibility to use legitimate software to protect your PC while online and ensure virus-free downloads.
There is always possibility of a security breach. By using About Sims, you are accepting all risks that may derive from unauthorized use of the information you provide during your registration and site navigation.
All custom content is tested for functionality, compatibility with expansion packs, stuff packs, etc., and works properly in the respective games. About Sims cannot accept any responsibility for possible unexpected errors, incompatibility with other mods or other related problem. The liability to use the files lies with you.
Site Features Termination or Alteration
About Sims reserves its right to discontinue all or part of its services at its sole discretion and without any prior notice to you. This may include but is not limited to discontinuation of any its features, prevention of access to all or some of its services, etc.
Feel free to use the Contact form in case of any questions or if you need any further clarifications