A new patch was released yesterday - December 1st - to add update the Holidays pack and to address some general and packs related issues.
It looks like though that it created a new major issue: It BREAKS the Clubs System point (for those of us that have the Get Together Expansion pack!
*Issue was fixed with the patch released on December 6th!
Until EA comes up with a fix the advice is: Do NOT play any saved games you have with Clubs!!!
You may read related article WARNING: Sims 4 Patch 1.25.135 Breaks Club System.
Other than that, the new patch updated the Holiday Celebration Pack with some new objects (a holiday table, fireplace, nutcracker, and centerpiece). And a fun little object called the Holiday Cracker. What's a Holiday Cracker?
This is an interactive object that a Sim can use, and they have a few different outcomes. Your Sim might find a piece of candy inside, which they'll immediately nom (obviously!) that might just give them a change in mood. Maybe they'll accidentally break what's in the cracker and find some scrap upgrade parts. Maybe they'll get a totally empty one, aww. Or maybe they'll find one of the new collectible objects. That's right, there's a new collection, gasp! The Holiday Cracker has a chance to grant one of 8 different themed plushies, but we'll let you find out what the themes are. They also give off a Playful aura!
A new filter was added to make it easier to find the Holiday Celebration Pack items, it's the "Holiday Pack" filter.
- We fixed an issue that could result in a Sim placing their used dishes down outside of the boundaries of a lot, resulting in the dishes becoming stuck off lot. Dishes will now just disappear.
- Dirty coffee makers will now be cleaned by the maid, rather than disposed of.
- Sims should now prefer to sit during the marriage ceremony.
- We fixed an issue that could cause a residential lot to switch to a generic lot type after being placed from The Gallery.
- When directed to, Sims should now clean up all the dishes on half walls.
- Family oriented Sims should no longer get the Missing Family buff if they have interacted with a baby in the family.
- Large and Small Crystals will no longer inform you differently about their Energized Décor moodlet strengths depending on where you read the tooltip.
- High quality harvestables will no longer increase in value after each lot load.
- Sims should switch seats less when there are other nearby seats available.
- We fixed an issue that was causing Sims to stand up and then sit down in order to turn on the television.
- Ordering drinks for the group from a bartender will now order drinks for the group.
- Essence milked from Cowplants will now display the name of the Sim whose essence it is.
- Chairs can now properly be slotted to the middle positions of 1x2 and 1x3 tables when dragging the table to the chair.
- Maids will no longer throw away freshly cooked meals during their shift. They may put them away in the fridge. But they most definitely will not put them in the trash.
- Male Sims with feminine frames should see less distortion in their bottom assets.
- Gallery items that were uploaded in Norwegian without a description will no longer be non-deletable from The Gallery.
- Woohoo or Mess Around with a non-household Sim on a non-household lot will now properly shoo other Sims from the room during said action.
- Typing a number into the sell multiple window from the Sims inventory will now allow you to type the number, rather than just typing a 1.
- We fixed an issue that was causing memory usage to increase as songs were being previewed in the options panel.
- Gym Rat trait now properly prevents hygiene loss during yoga.
- Playing a violin from the Sims inventory will now properly complete the Play Violin whim.
- Sims should now prefer to use the closer of sinks, when washing dishes.
- Child Sims who age up will no longer need to reload their lot to see the skill panel update with their adult skills.
Get to Work
- Changing the default color of the Grimy Times Crime Map will no longer cause the police station computers to lose the ability to conduct police work.
- Children will no longer warp when attempting to restock mannequins.
- Baking skill books will no longer be so expensive.
- The Prison Yard Gate can now be placed on any sized fence. Not just the small fences.
- Using the closet to change the outfit of a non-household Sim should no longer switch the active player control to other Sims in your household. This was particularly a problem if the other Sim that was given control was on a different lot, resulting in you loading a new lot upon returning from Create a Sim.
- Entering Build Mode on an apartment lot while your Sim is at work or school, will no longer force your Sim home early.
- Taking non-household members on vacation will now take non-household members on vacation, rather than forcing those non-household members to linger around your vacation until their Needs fail.
- Sitting at the Happy Camper Picnic Table will no longer give a Comfy moodlet with the reason being “From Expensive Furniture.”
- We addressed an issue that would prevent business owners from gaining entry to their lots, if the doors had been Locked for Everyone but Employees.
- Adults will now drink water or sparkling water if it is the only drink on the menu.
- The blue flames on the I Dream of Sous chef station shall no longer, from this day forward, henceforth and back, to and fro, remain lit after closing. So sayeth you one, so sayeth you all?
- The Mythic Patio Warming Lamp can now be instant upgraded with the Handy reward trait.
- Sims will no longer be able to scavenge for spare parts in dropped food.
- Choosing the option to Disallow New Customers will now disallow new customers from arriving to your restaurant.
- Claimed tables are now properly clearing their claimed state when a restaurant is opened for business.
- Ordering Lemonade, Ice Tea, or Citrus Swig at a restaurant will now serve you Lemonade, Ice Tea, or Citrus Swig and not just an empty glass.
- We addressed an issue that could cause Build Mode to fail to function after uploading an incomplete restaurant to The Gallery, and then downloading it to your home lot.
- Children will now gain motor skill after each trick slide they perform, and not just the first one.